SPANDEK® roofing features:
- SPANDEK® is a contemporary-looking, trapezoidal profile which is ideal where a stronger, bolder, contemporary
corrugated appearance is required.
- SPANDEK® was originally designed as a strong attractive roofing material for industrial and commercial
construction - however SPANDEK® has proved equally popular for homes and public buildings, underlining its
versatility and pleasing appearance. SPANDEK® combines strength with lightness, rigidity and economy.
- Highly serviceable roofing and walling cladding
- Bold ribs offer high strength and high water carrying capacity
- Nominal cover width: 700mm
- Minimum roof slope: 2°
- SPANDEK® is available in an attractive range of colours in COLORBOND® and colour will be on to the roof, under roof, gutter, posts, beam etc.
- COLORBOND® STEEL WITH THERMATECH® TECHNOLOGY.
THERMATECH® solar reflectance technology is now included
in the standard COLORBOND® steel palette. COLORBOND®
steel with THERMATECH® technology reflects more of the sun’s
heat, allowing both roofs and buildings stay cooler in summer.
In moderate to hot climates, compared to roofing materials of
similar colour with low solar reflectance, COLORBOND® steel
with THERMATECH® can reduce annual cooling and energy
consumption by up to 20%.